POOL / SCREEN ENCLOSURES
Enjoy being able to sit outside your patio, play in your yard, or jump in your pool without having to deal with bugs, leaves, and any unwanted debris. With our custom design and built pool/screen enclosures, you will be able to sit out, layout in the sun, play in your pool, or have a bug free barbeque. Our pool/screen enclosures are built to last using the highest quality products available. We also offer multiple options in design that will suit your needs including picture frame views. With this option, you will receive a large area of visibility through your screen with no obstructions. All screen is manufactured by Phifer Incorporated, the world’s largest producer of aluminum and fiberglass insect screening products.
Variations of pool/screen enclosure:
- • Patio Screen Enclosure - Use existing roof covered patio/porch and build screen walls.
- • Patio Glass Enclosure w/ insulated walls – Use existing roof covered patio/porch and build
insulated walls with impact approved, acrylic, or tempered glass.
- • Pool Enclosure – Cover the pool area with a screen enclosure structure.
- • Screen Enclosure – Cover the yard or paved area with a screen enclosure structure.
Some of the common features and benefits of all pool enclosure include:
- • Strong aluminum alloy 6061-T61
- • Powder coated paint that is 3 times thicker than required by industry standards
- • Stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion or rusting
- • Phifer screen that provide years of enjoyment and protection
Customize your pool enclosure by:
- • Color – White or Bronze
- • Roof style – Mansard, Gable, Hip, or flat
- • Walls – Kickplate, chair-rail, and picture frame.
- • Door – Screen door, French doors, sliding doors and pet doors
- • Kick plate or chair-rail
- • Screen Available – Standard, No-See-ums, Pet Screen, Super Solar, Suntex, and Glas-Shield.